Yenka Basic Circuits is a free product. It's a cut-down version of Yenka Electronics, which lets you build circuits using a set of basic electrical components.
Components on offer include batteries, a resistor, a bulb and some switches, as well as outputs like a motor, coloured LEDs and a buzzer.
Yenka Basic Circuits is completely free of charge for you to use, whether at home or at school, with no time limit.
Yenka Basic Circuits is free to use at home or school.
To get your school copy, here's what you do:
- Register for a Yenka account, or log in if you already have one.
- In your account, add the free 'Basic Circuits' product. You'll find it by clicking "Free School Licences", in section 2.
- Make note of your 12-digit Activation Key provided. This identifies your account to the Yenka software.
- Download and install Yenka on your computer, and double-click on the desktop icon to run it.
- Enter your 12-digit Activation Key when prompted.
To use it at home, simply download Yenka - all of our Yenka products are free to use at home.