You can try all of our Yenka products free of charge for 15 days, whether you're at home, in a school or elsewhere.
- Download Yenka and install it on your computer (system requirements):
- Windows XP or later
Windows XP or later
Save this file to your computer, then double-click it to install Yenka. Follow the instructions on your screen.
When it's installed, a Yenka icon will appear on your desktop.
- Mac OS X
Mac OS X
Save this file to your computer. If Safari doesn't mount the disk image in the Finder, double-click on the file you downloaded.
Drag the Yenka icon to your Applications folder; once Yenka has been copied, eject the disk image.
- Windows XP or later Windows XP or later
- Double-click on the Yenka icon to start up the new software.
- Accept the end-user licence agreement, then at the bottom left of the Product Chooser screen, click "Your Yenka Licences"
- Under "At School", click the "Try all products for 15 days" link.
- Log in using your e-mail address - you only need to do this once, when you first activate the Yenka trial.
- You can now start using Yenka!
Yenka File Converter: (windows only) Install this to electronic circuits from Crocodile Technology & Physics saved as .cyt and .cyp files. (Yenka can open .cxt and .cxp files without this add-on.)
PCB routing and PIC Programming: these tools are not available in the Mac versions of Yenka.
Linux (beta): Download Yenka for Linux v3.4.2 (44MB).
- Find out how to use Yenka in a school or other organisation
- Check the prices for our Yenka products