Yenka Science with Electronics is a highly interactive virtual lab, which lets you model physics and chemistry experiments safely and easily.
Simulate experiments however you wish: design circuits and optical systems, model reactions using over 100 different chemicals, investigate wave propogation or accelerate masses. Poweful graph tools let you follow your experiments' progress.
It can be used as a flexible demonstration tool - for example, on a whiteboard. Alternatively, students can use Yenka themselves, to investigate concepts in Yenka's safe, accurate world.
And teachers and students can all use the full version of Yenka Science at home, free of charge.
Yenka Science with Electronics covers these areas:
- Electronic design - design circuits using over 100 types of digital and analog component.
- Light and Sound - Experiment with sound, water and light waves, and ray diagrams.
- Force and Motion - Investigate projectiles, oscillations, gravity and motion.
- Electricity and Magnetism - Simulate power generation and transmission, and analogue electrical circuits.
- Inorganic and physical chemistry - model experiments using a wide range of chemicals, equipment and glassware, graphing data as your simulations run.
- Electrochemistry - investigate electrolysis, electroplating and cells, choosing from a range of metal or carbon electrodes, and 28 different electrolytes.
If you don't teach electronics in your science lessons, you could save money by buying Yenka Science. And you can also buy Yenka Physics or Yenka Chemistry individually, which together make up Yenka Science.