If you're using these older titles, you can upgrade to the equivalent Yenka version.
Yenka Electronics lets you design and simulate circuits using over 150 types of component, testing and refining your design as you work.
- Professional electronic tools for schools - based on a new version of the Crocodile Clips simulation engine, Yenka Electronics makes electronic design straightforward - even for less experienced users.
- Design circuits easily - choose components from the extensive library, draw wires with your mouse, and see the circuit spring to life.
Click components to edit their properties, and graph changing voltages.
- Analogue electronics range from simple power supplies and switches, through inputs, sensors and outputs, to semiconductors and op-amps.
Many offer several real models for use in its sister product Yenka PCBs - for example, 10 types of NPN transistor are on offer.
- Digital electronics are also on offer too, with logic gates and extensive sets of 4000 and 7400 series ICs.
- Edit maximum component ratings, and other parameters, by simply clicking on them in your circuit.
- Simplified circuit editing - drag a component onto a wire, and it will be automatically inserted; there's no need to delete old wires or draw new ones. Drop it on an existing component, and it'll replace that component.
- Design PCBs with our PCB tools: convert your simulation automatically into a 3D PCB design, simulate it and export it for manufacture.
- Include PIC and PICAXE chips in your circuits with our microcontroller tools: program the chips with straightforward flowcharts before exporting them to real hardware.