- > Products
Yenka is a range of simulation and modelling software, designed specifically for use by schools and their students.
If you're using these older titles, you can upgrade to the equivalent Yenka version.
A complete simulator for electronic design. It covers...
- Electronics — design and simulate circuits using over 150 types of component, testing and refining your design as you work.
- PCB design — convert your circuits into 3D PCB simulations, whose layouts can be exported for manufacture.
- PIC programming — program simulated PIC or PICAXE chips using simple flowcharts, before exporting to chips.
- Mechanisms — experiment with a range of mechanical inputs and outputs, in full 3D.
A range of virtual labs that let you simulate physics and chemistry experiments safely and easily.
- Electricity and Magnetism - simulate power generation and transmission, and analogue electrical circuits.
- Light and Sound - experiment with sound, water and light waves, and ray diagrams.
- Force and Motion - investigate projectiles, oscillations, gravity and motion.
- Electrochemistry - experiment with electrolysis, using a range of electrodes and solutions.
- Inorganic & physical chemistry - simulate reactions safely and easily with over 100 chemicals.
A colourful mathematical modelling tool, which lets you experiment with statistics, probability, 3D shapes and coordinates.
- 3D Shapes — investigate 3D shapes easily, fold and unfold nets, and measure properties.
- Statistics — experiment with statistics and probability, using tools that include 3D games and a line-up of people.
- Coordinates - learn about 2D and 3D coordinates, with customisable games.
Innovative tools to introduce programming: control animated characters using flowchart programs, and learn about loops, functions and variables.
- Sequences - introduce computer programming by controlling 3D dancing characters.
- Programming - control on-screen animations and 3D characters with a wide range of flowchart commands.
- Other software and hardware products from Crocodile Clips, the company behind Yenka.