Yenka can be installed a number of ways including on a network. If you only want to install it onto one computer then follow these steps
- Download the Yenka installer.
- Save the file to a location of your choice.
- Double click on the downloaded Yenka_Setup.exe file to start the installation.
- Follow the installation instructions that appear on your screen.
- Once the installation is complete a Yenka icon will appear on your desktop. Double-click on this to start up the new software.
- You can then either try a 15-day trial, sign up for a free home licence, or activate a purchased school product with your Activation Key.
If you use a 64-bit Windows Operating System, you will not be able to program PIC chips (although PICAXE programming is ok).