You'll find a range of free products and resources on Yenka. There's no catch: they're intended to let you try our software. We hope that, if you like it, you'll consider buying a licence for your school, but there's no obligation to do so.
- All of our Yenka products are free to use at home - you only need to buy a licence if you want to use them in school, too.
Generally, you need to buy a licence to use our Yenka products in a school - but a few are available completely free for school use, as well as home use.
- Yenka Mathematics - Coordinates introduces Cartesian axes by letting you plot points, play games where you find points or identify their coordinates, and identify points on 3D shapes.
- Yenka Basic Circuits lets you simulate simple circuits using a range of pictorial components, like batteries, switches, resistors and bulbs.
- Yenka Sequences lets you introduce computer programming, controlling 3D dancing characters using sequences of flowchart instructions.
- Yenka PICs lets you program PIC or PICAXE microcontroller chips, and test your program on-screen before exporting it to a real chip.
- We've just launched a new website, Sumdog - with free mathematics games designed to improve your numeracy. You can use them at home or in school.
- There are over 1400 free resources from our interactive Absorb courses available for you to use online:
Free Absorb resources